HIGH HEAT CERAMIC WHITE (1 QUART) ~ WILL WITHSTAND TEMPERATURES UP TO 2000F ~ PASSES 6500+ HR SALT SPRAY TEST ~ 3-5 YR SHELF LIFE
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:
- Follow normal ceramic prep procedures.
- Prior to spraying blast with Black Beauty, Aluminum Oxide, or sand for prep (DO NOT USE GLASS BEAD).
- Wipe down thoroughly with acetone or MEK only and let evaporate completely. Do not use chemical degreasers/phosphatizers.
- Place in oven at 450F for 1 hr, remove and let cool.
- Apply coating with airbrush or .6-.8mm tip touch up gun. This should be done at 35-40 lbs of air pressure.
- Let parts air dry 30-60 minutes.
- Cure in oven at 450F - 500F for 1 hr. This is a partial cure at 450-500F that will allow the part to be handled for installation. Do not place parts in an already heated oven to cure because it will cause solvent pop.
- Once parts are installed, take vehicle for a light drive allowing the engine to get up to operating temp for at least 1 hour. The heat from the engine will finish curing the parts at 750F or higher.
*NOTE:PLEASE CHOOSE UPS AS SHIPPING METHOD. WE CANNOT SHIP USPS ON CHEMICALS