Aero-Clean 16/20 Thermoplastic Acrylic Granulated Blast Cleaning Media
- Sieve Size-16/20
- Inches- .047 - .033
- Approved under Mil-P 85891A Military
specification for plastic blast cleaning media.
- Produces far less dust than walnut shells allowing for a clean, easily visible work atmosphere.
- Properly used, will not abrade or warp sensitive surfaces, allowing parts to be salvaged and money
- Media is treated with anti-static solution which reduces dust, static, and keeps parts cleaner.
- Sharp, granular edges produce quick cleaning action in less time, saving money.
- All media is non-toxic and produces no silicosis hazards contributing to a safer work environment.
- Offers excellent longevity reducing finishing costs.
- Will not remove plating, anodize, and conversion coatings when properly used, allowing for very
controlled blasting on delicate substrates.
COMMON APPLICATIONS :
- Dry stripping:
- Aluminum body ground vehicles (i.e., panel trucks).
- Fiberglass body vehicles.
- Aluminum extrusions.
- Aircraft componants (wheels, brakes, landing gear).
- Any other coated or painted part
- Deflashing thermoset plastic parts.
- Deburring steel, aluminum and zinc parts.
- Deflashing electronic components and assemblies.
- Cleaning steel and aluminum molds.