Aero-Clean 30/40 Thermoplastic Acrylic Granulated Blast Cleaning Media
- Sieve Size-30/40
- Inches- .023 - .017
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Approved under Mil-P 85891A Military specification for plastic blast cleaning media.
Produces far less dust than walnut shells allowing for a clean, easily visible work atmosphere.
Properly used, will not abrade or warp sensitive surfaces, allowing parts to be salvaged and money saved.
Media is treated with anti-static solution which reduces dust, static, and keeps parts cleaner.
Sharp, granular edges produce quick cleaning action in less time, saving money.
All media is non-toxic and produces no silicosis hazards contributing to a safer work environment.
Offers excellent longevity reducing finishing costs.
Will not remove plating, anodize, and conversion coatings when properly used, allowing for very controlled blasting on delicate substrates.
- Dry stripping: Aluminum body ground vehicles (i.e., panel trucks).
- Fiberglass body vehicles.
- Aluminum extrusions.
- Aircraft componants(wheels, brakes, landing gear).
- Any other coated or painted part.
- Deflashing thermoset plastic parts.
- Deburring steel, aluminum and zinc parts.
- Deflashing electronic components and assemblies.
- Cleaning steel and aluminum molds.