- Cure Schedule = 340F/10 min @ Part Metal Temperature
- Gloss Level = 90% on 60 Degree Meter
- Recommended Mil Thickness = 2.0 - 3.0 Mils
- Specific Gravity = 1.48
- Theoretical Coverage = 51.5 sq. ft.
- Salt Spray Results = 500+ hours
- *Clear Coat Recommended for Exterior Applications and Improved Mar Resistance
- *Must Be Properly Fluidized Before Spraying
Disclaimer: Powder Buy the Pound does not guarantee the color you see on your screen in your powder-coated jobs. Colors may vary from the actual product due to your screen resolution, viewing device and other settings outside our control. It is strongly recommended that you powder coat a sample, before applying the powder on your actual job.