Antique Bronze Transparent - Polyurethane - Interior Or Exterior Use - Polyurethane Finishes Exhibit High Flow And Excellent Smoothness - This Product Is Transparent. If Being Applied Over Polished Aluminum Or Real Chrome No Base Is Needed. Otherwise, You Need To Use A Reflective Base Coat If You Do Not Wish To See The Substrate Surface Through The Topcoat.
Check Our Reflective Basecoats
- Cure Schedule = 400f/10 Min @ Part Metal Temperature
- Gloss Level = 95%+ On 60 Degree Meter
- Recommended Mil Thickness = 2.0 - 3.0 Mils
- Specific Gravity = 1.34
- Theoretical Coverage = 59.2 Sq. Ft.
- Salt Spray Results = 1,000+ Hours
Disclaimer: Powder Buy the Pound does not guarantee the color you see on your screen in your powder-coated jobs. Colors may vary from the actual product due to your screen resolution, viewing device and other settings outside our control. It is strongly recommended that you powder coat a sample, before applying the powder on your actual job.