CERAMIC PRIMER (1 QUART) ~ HIGH TEMPERATURE EXHAUST SYSTEM COATING.
- THIS WATER BASED PRODUCT ADDS 300F-400F TO OVERALL TEMPERATURE ~ EX: IF YOU ARE USING THE CHROME CERAMIC, THIS PRODUCT WITHSTANDS TEMPERATURES UP TO 1600F, WITH THE CERAMIC PRIMER IT NOW WITHSTANDS TEMPERATURES UP TO 1900F-2000F.
- 3-5 YR SHELF LIFE.
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:
- Follow normal ceramic prep procedures.
- Prior to spraying blast with Black Beauty, Aluminum Oxide, or sand for prep (DO NOT USE GLASS BEAD).
- Wipe down thoroughly with acetone or MEK only and let evaporate completely. Do not use chemical degreasers/phosphatizers.
- Place in oven at 450F for 1 hr, remove and let cool.
- Apply coating with airbrush or .6-.8mm tip touch up gun. This should be done at 50-60 lbs of air pressure.
- Let parts air dry 30-60 minutes.
- Cure in oven at 450F - 500F for 1 hr. After cure, you must lightly etch the surface before applying the top coat of your choice.
- Follow listed curing instructions for specific ceramic topcoat used.
*NOTE: PLEASE CHOOSE UPS AS SHIPPING METHOD. WE CANNOT SHIP USPS ON CHEMICALS.