Red/Blue-Green Chameleon - Color Changes depending on the angle of the light. Fluidize before spraying. To get the result pictured, it is recommended to spray over a black base coat. It will still have pearlescent effects when other base coats are used, but the effect is diminished.
Polyester TGIC - Weather Resistant Powder Coating For Interior Or Exterior Applications
- Cure Schedule = 340f/12min at Part Metal Temperature
- Gloss Level = 95% On 60 Degree Meter
- Recommended Mil Thickness = 1.2-1.8 Mils.
- Theoretical Coverage = 51.5 Sq. Ft.
* Clear Coat Recommended For Exterior Applications And Improved Mar Resistance.
Disclaimer: Powder Buy the Pound does not guarantee the color you see on your screen in your powder-coated jobs. Colors may vary from the actual product due to your screen resolution, viewing device and other settings outside our control. It is strongly recommended that you powder coat a sample before applying the powder on your actual job.