SHINY ALUMINUM CERAMIC (1 QUART) ~ HIGH TEMPERATURE EXHAUST SYSTEM COATING
- WILL WITHSTAND TEMPERATURES UP TO 1200 F
- PASSES 6500+ HR SALT SPRAY TEST
- 6 MONTH SHELF LIFE
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:
- Follow normal ceramic prep procedures.
- Prior to spraying blast with Black Beauty, Aluminum Oxide, or sand for prep (DO NOT USE GLASS BEAD).
- Wipe down thoroughly with acetone or MEK only and let evaporate completely. Do not use chemical degreasers/phosphatizers.
- Place in oven at 450F for 1 hr, remove and let cool.
- Apply coating with airbrush or .6-.8mm tip touch up gun. This should be done at 35-40 lbs of air pressure.
- Let parts air dry 30-60 minutes.
- Fully cures in oven at 500F for 1 hr. Do not place parts in an already heated oven to cure because it will cause solvent pop.