Copper transparent ~ Polyurethane ~ Interior or Exterior use ~ Polyurethane finishes exhibit high flow and excellent smoothness ~ This product is transparent. If being applied over polished aluminum or real chrome no base is needed. Otherwise, you need to use a reflective base coat if you do not wish to see the substrate surface through the topcoat.
- Cure schedule = 400f/10 min @ part metal temperature.
- Gloss level = 95%+ on 60 degree meter.
- Recommended mil thickness = 2.0 - 3.0 mils.
- Specific gravity = 1.25.
- Theoretical coverage = 59.2 sq. Ft.
- Salt spray resistance = 1,000+ hours.
Disclaimer: Powder Buy the Pound does not guarantee the color you see on your screen in your powder-coated jobs. Colors may vary from the actual product due to your screen resolution, viewing device and other settings outside our control. It is strongly recommended that you powder coat a sample, before applying the powder on your actual job.