IRON GUN METAL GLIMMER ~ POLYESTER BASED WEATHER RESISTANT POWDER COATING FOR INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR APPLICATIONS.
- CURE SCHEDULE = 400F/10 MIN @ PART METAL TEMPERATURE
- GLOSS LEVEL = 15 – 25% ON 60 DEGREE METER
- RECOMMENDED MIL THICKNESS = 2.5 - 3.5 MILS
- SPECIFIC GRAVITY = 1.2 – 1.8
- THEORETICAL COVERAGE = 43.2 SQ. FT.
- SALT SPRAY RESULTS = 500+ HOURS
* CLEAR COAT RECOMMENDED FOR EXTERIOR APPLICATIONS AND IMPROVED MAR RESISTANCE.
Disclaimer: Powder Buy the Pound does not guarantee the color you see on your screen in your powder-coated jobs. Colors may vary from the actual product due to your screen resolution, viewing device and other settings outside our control. It is strongly recommended that you powder coat a sample, before applying the powder on your actual job.