New! Iron Phosphate (5 Gallon) - Rapid cleaning and provides an amorphous iron phosphate coating.It easily removes difficult oils, greases, smut, light rust and films. MILDER TO EMPLOYEES AND NO STRONG ODORS. Liquid which is easily mixed into feeders and mixing valves. Provides superior corrosion resistance and bonding of paints. Attacks difficult smut and surface residues.
Can be used on steel, aluminum and zinc, and galvanized and Meets requirements of government and automotive specifications.
APPLICATION CONDITIONS :
- Steam/Wand ~ Concentration .5 - 3% by volume.
- Temperature: 150-212F
- Time: 2-5 minutes.
- Nozzle pressure: 10 - 30 psi.
- Immersion ~ Concentration: 3-5% by volume. (for example: 1 quart iron phosphate to 4.75 gallons water makes a 5 gallon batch)
- Temperature: 115-150F.
- Time: 2 - 4 minutes.
- PH Should be at 4.5-5.5.
- Clean and phosphatize.
- (Optional)Warm water rinse.
- (Optional) Final post rinse.
*NOTE : PLEASE CHOOSE UPS AS SHIPPING METHOD. WE CANNOT SHIP USPS ON CHEMICALS.