- Sieve Size- 30/40
- Inches- .023- .017
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Approved under Mil-P 85891A Military specification for plastic blast cleaning media.
- Produces far less dust than walnut shells allowing for a clean, easily visible work atmosphere.
- Properly used, will not abrade or warp sensitive surfaces, allowing parts to be salvaged and money saved.
- Deburrs and deflashes aluminum, zinc, and magnesium parts without damaging part surfaces or altering critical tolerances.
- Sharp, granular edges produce quick cleaning action in less time, saving money.
- All media is non-toxic and produces no silicosis hazards contributing to a safer work environment.
- Can be used in air and wheel-blast equipment, eliminating the need to acquire new equipment in most cases.
- Depainting airfumes and aircraft components.
- Cleaning aluminum and steel molds in rubber and plastics industry.
- Depainting automobile bodies, boat surfaces, and components.
- Depainting vacuum-metallized part rejects.
- Deburring machined parts.
- Deflashing electronic components.