The PosiTest DFT Combo is a rugged, fully electronic coating thickness gauge that measures thickness of both
non-magnetic coatings on ferrous metals (i.e. steel, iron, etc.) AND non-conductive coatings on aluminum, stainless steel, brass, etc. The beauty of this gauge is that it will automatically recognize the substrate composition and take a measurement without any additional user input. Ideal for powder coaters, paint applicators, coating inspectors, painting contractors, automotive refinishers, resellers, dealerships, inspectors, and more. Post cure mil thickness readers are a must for in-house quality control and troubleshooting measures. Make the investment now and save yourself a lot of time and headaches in the future.
This gage comes complete with built-in probe, wrist strap, precision plastic shims, hard shell storage
case, 3 AAA batteries, instructions, Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, & two (2) year manufacturers warranty.
FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS:
- Fast, repeatable measurements.
- No calibration required for most applications.
- ZERO feature for rough or curved surfaces.
- Handy RESET feature when no zero reference is available.
- Strong, wear resistant, ruby-tipped probe.
- Audible and visible measurement indication V-groove in probe for positioning on cylindrical parts.
- Mils/Microns switchable.
- Basic instructions on the back of each gauge.
- Two (2) year warranty Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included.