Super Durable Polyester TGIC powder coating designed for sublimation printing.
- CURE SCHEDULE = 400F/10 MIN @ PART METAL TEMPERATURE
- GLOSS LEVEL = 100%+ ON 60 DEGREE METER
- RECOMMENDED MIL THICKNESS = 2.0 - 3.0 MILS
- SPECIFIC GRAVITY = 1.72
- THEORETICAL COVERAGE = 50.6 SQ. FT.
- SALT SPRAY RESULTS = 2,000+ HOURS
- HUMIDITY RESISTANCE = 4,000+ HOURS
*We cannot guarantee the end result when being used for printing.
Disclaimer: Powder Buy the Pound does not guarantee the color you see on your screen in your powder-coated jobs. Colors may vary from the actual product due to your screen resolution, viewing device and other settings outside our control. It is strongly recommended that you powder coat a sample, before applying the powder on your actual job.