TURBO BLACK (1 QUART) ~ HIGH TEMPERATURE EXHAUST SYSTEM COATING
- SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR TURBOS.
- LOWERS UNDER-HOOD TEMPERATURES BY REDUCING MANIFOLD SURFACE TEMP.
- INCREASES EXHAUST GAS VELOCITY YIELDING GAINS IN HORSEPOWER.
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE:
- Follow normal ceramic prep procedures.
- Prior to spraying blast with Black Beauty, Aluminum Oxide, or sand for prep (DO NOT USE GLASS BEAD).
- Wipe down thoroughly with acetone or MEK only and let evaporate completely. Do not use chemical degreasers/phosphatizers.
- Place in oven at 450F for 1 hr, remove and let cool.
- Apply coating with airbrush or .6-.8mm tip touch up gun. This should be done at 35-40 lbs of air pressure.
- Let parts air dry 24-48 hrs or force cure at 450-500 for 1 hr. Do not place parts in an already heated oven to cure because it will cause solvent pop.
- Once parts are installed, take vehicle for a light drive allowing the engine to get up to operating temp for at least 1 hour. The heat from the engine will finish curing the parts at 750F or higher.
***RIGHT HALF CLEARED WITH CERAMIC CLEAR***
*NOTE:PLEASE CHOOSE UPS AS SHIPPING METHOD. WE CANNOT SHIP USPS ON CHEMICALS